Volunteering with Hannah
At Hannah Pregnancy Resource Center, we realize that your time and what you do with that time is valuable. We want you to know that we appreciate our volunteers and we will work to accommodate your schedule. Whether you have two hours or more a day or week, or just five minutes a week, there is a place you can serve. If you have a heart for Life and the ministry of Hannah PRC, you are needed.
Check out the following opportunities:
On Site Opportunities
- Volunteer Client Advocate: Can you lend a listening ear to someone who needs one? Do you desire to walk alongside of someone in need? Perhaps this is the role for you! Training is provided and you can work one hour per week or more.
- Volunteer Nurse: Our nurses provide critical support to our clients. Would you like to give limited ultrasounds and provide counsel to women in need? RNs or LPNs welcome and complete training will be provided. We need you!
- Volunteer Office Help: Maybe you are someone who is not comfortable working directly with the client. Help is always needed in the office doing things such as answering the phone, stuffing envelopes, mailing letters, etc. We need help folding and putting labels on newsletters that we mail three times a year, addressing banquet invitations, and stuffing inserts in baby bottles for the Baby Bottle Campaign. We can use your help!
External OpportunitiesWe realize that in today’s society, many people are just crunched for time. If that is you, below are some opportunities you may be interested in:
- Banquets: Help out once a year by coordinating, praying for, or hosting a table at one of our fund-raising banquets. This not only helps raise funds needed for the ministry, but it also helps to inform the community of what Hannah Pregnancy Resource Center is doing. The Camden banquet is held every spring and the El Dorado and Magnolia banquets are held in the fall.
- Baby Bottle Campaign: The biggest and easiest of our fundraisers is the Baby Bottle Campaign. Maybe you would like to help by being a church liaison–the one to head up the Baby Bottle Campaign project in your own church. Anyone any age can fill a baby bottle with spare change. The kids love this one, it’s great for the whole family!
- Host a Baby Shower: We do accept new and gently used baby items for our Blessings Closet. Hosting a baby shower at your church is a fun and great way to support the ministry and help our clients. Please contact us about logistics. Thank you in advance!
- Promotion/Public Relations: Can you assist in spreading the word about Hannah Pregnancy Resource Center? This is a simple way to help whether by word of mouth to all your friends and family or passing out brochures/business cards in the community. We appreciate the help!
- Pray: One of the most important things anyone can do is to pray for Hannah PRC. Commit to praying in your home or start a prayer group at your church that meets weekly or monthly to lift up the needs of the ministry. This is the most powerful gift you can give!
Call us today to learn more about how you can be involved in helping to save and change lives!