Hannah Pregnancy Resource Center
Hannah Pregnancy Resource Centers of South Arkansas are here to communicate Christ’s love by providing life-affirming services to women facing pregnancy decisions and to uphold biblical standards for sexual integrity.
We offer non-judgmental care to preserve and protect human life so that you, our client, can find hope in what seems like a hopeless situation.
- be a source of support for you during this difficult time in your life.
- serve you with our complimentary and confidential services.
- give factual information about sex, pregnancy and relationships.
- provide education, training and resources for those choosing to parent.
- offer counseling for those struggling with a past abortion or pregnancy loss
We will NOT…
- judge you or your past decisions.
- pressure you to make a certain decision about an unplanned pregnancy.
- manipulate your emotions or withhold vital information from you.
Hannah Pregnancy Resource Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization. There are 7 people on staff ready to serve you. Hannah PRC is governed by a board of directors and led by an executive director. We were established in 1999 and now have three locations in South Arkansas: El Dorado, Camden and Magnolia.
View 2010 From 990 (pdf)